Newly renovated and freshly furnished, the QUBEHOUSE is the perfect base to discover Queenstown in premier comfort and style. It is conveniently located within an easy walk to the vibrant centre; but just far enough to enjoy its tranquil beauty. Wake up to panoramic views of Remarkable mountain. Catering to a single, couples, and groups of up to 7 People with our flexible sleeping arrangements.
- 7 min flat walk to town centre, 2 min walk to supermarket & cafe
- No steep hills to climb! A rarity here.
- Ski bus transport just 2 min away.
- Gondola mountain bike tracks only 2 min ride away.
- With everything so close, own form of transport is not necessary.
- Ample on-street parking available if needed.
- Fast wifi
- Pieces by Dankse Mobler and McKenzie Willis
- Wallpaper by Irish designer Orla Kiely.
- Antique German piano from 1920s
- Collection of crafted lamps from Japan.
- Framed vistas of the Remarkables.
- Views of pinewood only 200m away.
SLEEPS 7 (+1 INFANT)
- Room 1: Super King Bed or 2x Super Single beds
- Room 2: King Bed or 2x Single beds
- Room 3: Queen Bed
- Portacot - (Set up on request)
- One large bathroom upstairs with bathtub & shower
- One toilet room downstairs connected to living area
- Washing machine & tumble dryer.
- Kitchen opens into the dining/living area, great for entertaining.
- 39" LCD (HDMI/USB) / Blu Ray Surround Sound
- Sound System (MP3 Player support).
- Adjustable high chair (Upon request)
- Everything you need to entertain 7 people for dinner.
- Electric cook top, oven, fridge freezer.
- Slow cooker, microwave, toaster.
- Heaters in every room and bathroom.
- Double glazing with thermal curtains keep the heat in.
- Well insulated 7 years new apartment.
(Items available on request)
- Portacot and beddings/linen
- Safety gate for top and bottom
- High chair
- Beddings & Linen
- Body Wash/Shampoo
- Dish/Clothes Washing Detergent
- On-call support when required
- Friendly advice on local restaurants and attractions