Waimarama Cottages are located at Waimarama beach in sunny Hawke's Bay. There are three cottages nestled atop the foothills overlooking Motu o Kura (Bare Island), Waimarama beach and Waimarama Village.
Each two bedroom cottage is open plan, with large bi-fold doors opening onto a spacious deck. The cottages are fitted with modern amenities and facilities. Every room except the bathroom has spectacular views out over Waimarama village and our island Motu-o-Kura.
The views are truly amazing! It is the ideal location to "get away from it all" and enjoy total peace and tranquility. Sun, sea, golden sand beaches, spectacular views, bush, hill country, its all here for you to enjoy!
What people love about our cottages:
- being able to get away from the crowds down in the village
- family friendly atmosphere
- being able to access their mobile data on either Vodafone or Spark / Skinny networks
- open space and peaceful setting
- super comfy beds
- having 2 or 3 families being able to stay in the same place but have their own privacy when they need it
- THE VIEW IS AMAZING
We require a 50% deposit of the total fee to secure all bookings (see our policies below). The cottages are self-catering so are equipped with your regular amenities for cooking, eating, cleaning etc. We provide a couple of toilet tissue rolls and we make your beds ready for your arrival, plus there are towels for your use - you'll need to bring your own laundry powder. The clothes line hangs under the carport so you should be able to dry things in any weather.